The air is crisp, the leaves are turning from green to oranges and reds, and all of my spare change is spent on Pumpkin Spice Lattes!
It's Fall y'all.
I absolutely love this time of the year. Autumn has such a warm and cozy feel about it. It's the perfect time for early morning runs, bonfires with the best of friends, and lazy Saturdays spent at the Pumpkin Patch searching for that perfect pumpkin.
Nothing gets me more in the Fall season mood than pulling out my sweaters & boots.. and drinking that first hot cup of Pumpkin Spice. Yum.
1. Favorite fall fashion/clothing item? My perfect fall outfit looks like this:
oversized comfy-cozy sweater, big scarf, leggings, & my favorite boots
2. Favorite fall drink? I will spare you the monotony of answering like this: pumpkin spice latte & give you another answer that ranks pretty close... wassail! It's a hot festive cider. My family makes it with oranges and cranberries. It's perfect for brisk fall days.
3. What's something on your fall bucket list? Find a pumpkin patch in our new city! I grew up five minutes from a locally owned family pumpkin patch and that's where I spent all my days while in school.
4. Favorite fall recipe? This is such a hard one. I haven't made any fall treats myself yet but my family always makes the best southern food that is perfect for football Sundays. One recipe that I can't wait to try is Pumpkin Snickerdoodles created by a blogger friend over at Wetherill's Say I Do! I have an amazing Snickerdoodle recipe and adding pumpkin to it just sounds perfect!
5. Halloween candy or Pumpkin Spice Latte? Is this even a question? PSL all the way, babe. Although there is so much trash talk about Starbucks version, I still think that it is amazing. I will always love you, PSL.
6. Favorite fall scent? Anything pumpkin. I recently went a little scent crazy at Bath N Body Works and stocked up on my fall's worth of smelly goodness. I purchased seven different candles. Yes.
7. Favorite fall holiday? Thanksgiving, hands down! My family goes big on this day. My brother and I used to visit four different houses on this day since we have family all over and now my husband gets to join in on the fun! I think it's safe to say that we have leftovers for days. :)
8. What is fall (weather) like where you live? Perfect. I live in the south... TN to be exact. So our fall seasons are pretty much perfect. It just started getting cool in the mornings and our winters aren't too harsh so we get to enjoy fall weather for at least four months. It's the time of year when everyone pulls out their football flags, has backyard get-togethers, and prepares for Christmas. Already. Oh yeah!
perfect print by Dear Friend Shop
Today I am linking up with my friend, Kiki, from In It's Time for another installment of The Circle & also Jenna from A Savory Feast for Fall Welcome Week link up!
What are your fall favorites? I so want to know!!